Future simple tense (will - won't)
Who is who in the queue?
Where can I buy...?
On, in, under, above, next to, in front of, between
‘in’ ‘at’ ‘on’ ‘ago’
1. I came to class Tuesday.
2. I went to the gym three days .
3. I arrived 6 o’clock.
4. I finished my test 30 minutes.
5. A long time , I use to be a gym teacher.
6. Saturday, I plan to go to a movie.
7. I go to bed 10 o’clock.
8. I am going to Wonderland Sunday.
9. That was a long time .
10. I finished filling in all these blanks only 7 minutes!