Watch the video and answer the following questions.
Who is Alysa Binder?
True or False?
There are absolutely no humans on the plane. True. False.
Listen to Alysa Binder explain where the idea of Pet Airways came from, then fill in the blanks.
"Well, we are and we are , and my husband Dan Wiesel and I took our dog , here she
is, on a flight from to , and we were very during the whole time, and we said
there has to be a way. And my husband came up with the idea of Pet Airlines."
True or False?
• There will not be a sufficient market for Pet Airways. True. False.
• Each pet has to have an ID. True. False.
What does Alysa Binder say about the philosophy behind Pet Airlines?
"Everything about our airline is all about the and making it or less on the pet
How much is the introductory price?
It is $129 each way $139 each way $149 each way $159 each way $169 each way.
Prepare the answers to the following questions on a sheet of paper, then share them with the rest of the class.
1. Do you have a pet / any pets?
2. How long have you had your pet(s)?
3. What is the name of your pet?
4. Where did you get your pet(s)?
5. What is your pet like? (character)
What are your pets like?
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of keeping a pet?
7. Do you think one can learn something by having a pet
8. Do you think we pamper our pets too much?
(to pamper = to take care of sb very well and make them feel as comfortable as possible)