Fill in the blanks with suitable wh-words (ie. What, Who, Whose...etc.).
1. ' boys will be invited to the party?' 'About 40.'
2. ' money is it on the table?' 'Hebe’s.'
3. ' can we leave?' 'At 6.'
4. ' didn’t go to school yesterday?' 'Sammy.'
5. ' are you looking for?' 'My Chinese workbook.'
6. ' did you play tennis with this morning?' 'Vincent.'
7. ' are you?' 'Fine, thanks.'
8. ' flour do you need to make a cake?' 'Half a kilo.'
9. ' is your home?’ asked the policeman.
10. ' didn’t you sing in the party?' 'Because I had a sore throat.'
11. ' dictionaries have you brought here?' 'One Chinese and one English.'
12. ' can I do for you, sir?'
13. ' do you live, Mrs. Choi?'
14. ' can you get to Hong Kong ? Will you go there by air?'
15. ' flowers are they?' 'My mother's.'
16. 'did they meet in the cinema?' Their neighbours?'
17. ' is dancing on the stage? She looks like Cathy? Is that her?'
18. ' pair of shoes do you like? The red ones or the black ones?'
19. ' cream will you put on the cake?' 'Just a little bit.'
20. ' were you absent yesterday?' 'I was sick.'