Past simple tense
Past Simple Tense
Simple Past Tense
Past Simple practice
Past v Present Perfect Tense
1.I meetmet Adam and her sister two days ago.
3. We playedplays basketball last week.
4. May buybought a new cassette recorder last month.
5.He catchcaught a fish yesterday.
6. Mr. Chan joinsjoined the music club two years ago.
7. Ben livelived in the United States in the past.
8. I arrivedarrive at the hospital two hour ago.
9. It rainnedrained heavily last night.
10. We sawsee Rose in town a few days ago.
11. Wewentgo to the cinema three times last week.
12. Tom losedlost his key yesterday.
13. Shedoeddid a lot of work last night.
14. Peter walkedwalks home after the party last night.
15. Ann watchedwatches television a lot when she was ill last year.
16. They visitvisited their grandfather two days before.
17. Tommy givesgave me fifty dollars yesterday.
18. I meetmet John in the park last week.
19. Susan wasn't sleepingdidn't sleep well yesterday.
20. It wasbe Dad birthday yesterday.