Roy Orbison (You got it)
�time I look into your lovely eyes
I see a love that money just can't buy
One look from you, I drift away
I pray that you are here to stay.
�you want, you got it
�you need, you got it
�at all, you got it
�time I hold you I begin to understand
�about you �me I'm your man
I live my life to be with you
�can do the things you do
�1. Complete the following gaps with Some/any/every or an Indefinite pronoun. Choose the appropriate verbal tense when asked to.
a. �there �here who �the answer?
b. I'm very upset because �can help me with my problem.
c. Would you like �tea?
d. Can I have �to drink?
e. I have looked for new ideas��but I still haven't found .�
f. �doctor will tell you that smoking is bad for your health.
g. There ��you can hide. I'll find you!
h. �student in my class �his/her own book.
i.��I go, I find nice people.
j. �people say that this is a haunted house.
k. I�didn't see �interesting at the party yesterday.
l. �time she remembers her boyfriend, she cries.
m. I don't understand , I know �about this subject.
n. May I have �juice, please?
o. �broke into our house last night.
2. Complete the following crossword. Use the sentences to help you.
1. The lights are off. ... is at home.
2. What a mess!! There is water ...
3. Come on! It is not difficult at all. ... knows the answer!
4. People say that there is a treasure ... in this house.
5. Did you buy ...?
6. ... student in this class knows how to spell "HOUSE".
7. I have ... for you.
8. Please, touch ... in this shop. The things here are very valuable.
9. I want ... rice, please.