Subject and Oject Pronouns
Subject and object pronouns
Subject and Object pronouns
Pronouns and possessive adjectives
What is the matter with......(him-her-me-you-them?
1) The teacher always gives the students homework.me
2) I am reading the book to my little sister.
3) The boys are riding their bikes.
4) My father is writing a letter to John.
5) I don't know the answer.
6) Sally is going to Ann.
7) Can you help my sister and me, please?
Exercise 3. Read and choose correct pronoun
I can't see Mary. I can't see meyouherhimusthemit
Karen is next to Peter. Karen is next to meyouherhimitusthem
Can you help Peter and Ann? Can you help theirthemthey
Drink your apple juice! Drink itit'syouits
We are going to the cinema. Come with wetheyusourthem