1. Choose the right option and match the number of eachï¿½sentence with the pictures on the right (write the numbers with letters):
1. The witch ï¿½a broom.ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½
2. The sleepy dog ï¿½a bone in frontï¿½of him.ï¿½
3. ï¿½John ï¿½a new motorbike. He ï¿½a new redï¿½ car.
4. Maria's father ï¿½a big lorry. He ï¿½a nice bike.
5. Lily ang Olga are not very good friends. They ï¿½ï¿½many things in common.
6. Sally ï¿½a volleyball. She ï¿½a football and a basketball.
7. ï¿½Peter junior ï¿½a skateboard?
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ Yes, he
8. Little Susan ï¿½a lemonade. She ï¿½a cone.
9. The girl ï¿½nice glasses. She ï¿½really ugly glasses.
10. The king ï¿½a crown on his head.
11. Lisa and Martin ï¿½a girl. They ï¿½a boy called Anthony.