1. Choose the right option and match the number of each sentence with the pictures on the right (write the numbers with letters):
1. The witch a broom.
2. The sleepy dog a bone in front of him.
3. John a new motorbike. He a new red car.
4. Maria's father a big lorry. He a nice bike.
5. Lily ang Olga are not very good friends. They many things in common.
6. Sally a volleyball. She a football and a basketball.
7. Peter junior a skateboard?
8. Little Susan a lemonade. She a cone.
9. The girl nice glasses. She really ugly glasses.
10. The king a crown on his head.
11. Lisa and Martin a girl. They a boy called Anthony.