PRESENT SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS- PAST SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS
Present Simple vs Present Continuous
4 tenses revision
Example: Children like sweets. Do children like sweets? 1. Babies drink a lot of milk. ?
2. My friend often helps me. ?
3. The girls take dancing lessons. ?
4. The stars shine every night. ?
5. Your sister plays with Barbie dolls. ?
6. Lots of tourists visit this place every year. ?
7. Mike wants to come to the party. ?
8. His mum knows about the maths test. ?
9. They run the New York Marathon every year. ?
10. Mark rides his bike to work. ?
11. Mary and Joe like this new game. ?
12. The soup tastes good. ?
13. It rains a lot in summer. ?
14. Her room looks tidy now. ?
15. The trousers belong to Jane. ?
16. The baby sleeps a lot. ?
17. This road leads to Yellowstone Park. ?
18. Lucy brushes her teeth every evening. ?
19. The River Thames runs through London. ?
20. Richard and Sally want to come with us. ?