present simple or continuous
Present Simple or Continuous
Present Simple or Present Continuous?
PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT CONTINUOUS?
Worksheet: Simple Present or Present Continuous?
Simple Present or Present Continuous
PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS
PRESENT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS?
1. Fill in the gaps with the present simple or continuous of the verbs in brackets. (Use the short forms don't / doesn't / isn't / aren't / 'm not instead of the long forms).
(not like) Chinese food. It
(you /read) the newspaper at the moment?
(do) the shopping every Monday.
- Football players
(train) every morning.
(John / go) out at the weekend?
(swim) at the moment.
(work) at a restaurant this month.
(Mark / sing) a song?
- Be quiet! My father
(sleep) in the living room.
2. Correct the mistakes of the following sentences (
of them have mistakes). Write the contractions (don't / doesn't / isn't / aren't / 'm not).
EXAMPLE: Sarah make her bed in the morning.
Sarah makes her bed in the morning.
- I doesn't like computer games.
- Do you be tall?
- Sarah is wanting to be a doctor.
- Paul is studing in the library now.
- Look! The baby is smileing.
- Do you are listening to music at the moment?
- She doesn't studies Japanese at school.
- I am not making my bed every morning.
3. Match the beginning of the sentences with the ends.
1. I go to the French now?
2. Are you studying diary every night.
3. I write in my cinema once a month.
4. Do you brush play the guitar at the weekend?
5. Sandra is cleaning her bedroom at the moment.
6. Does Pablo your teeth three times a day?