Phrasal Verbs with 'come'
Complete the first part of the phrasal verbs. Use each verb only once.
- When I was reading the paper, I (found) this article.
- How did this mess (happen) ?
- We were at a complete loss, and then Jane (produced) a brilliant idea.
- His new novel will (be published) soon.
- What it all (signifies) is that you'll have to pay more for less.
- For the production of his new film, the actor (came here) from the United States.
- Where did you (buy) this old painting in the livingroom?
- Do you think oil prices will (be lower) again?