1. What can be from the Prime Minister's remarks?
2. I'm afraid the project is far too expensive to be .
3. There was an drop in temperature last night.
4. Tasmania lies in one of the areas of the world.
5. Are these mushrooms ?
6. The majority of tinned food is in vitamins.
7. Only 25 per cent of people voted in the local election; the rest were completely .
8. The question of legal abortion is a very issue in America.
9. The difference in performance between the two computers is .
10. The customs officer was very and made us open all our bags.
11. There are very laws in Sweden with regard to drinking and driving.
12. The company made use of a Government grant.
13. Her performance was .
14. The caffeine in tea and coffee acts as a mild .
15. When you buy something, you are usually given a .
16. You must for at least two hours a day if you want to play the piano well.
17. Most banks will people money to buy a house.
18. I wonder if you can me to play the guitar?
19. I always feel very nervous when I have to a speech.
20. The in the north of England is really beautiful.