Fill in the blanks with "comparative" forms of the adjectives,
1. This car is_(comfortable) than that car.
2. Vicky is __ (quick) at basketball than Julia.
3. Today the weather is_ (warm) than yesterday's.
4. My brother was(tall) than I was.
5. I finished the composition_ (fast) than my friend. *
6. Your house is_ (large) than mine.
7. Bees are_(hardworking) than birds.
8. Tom's hair is(dark) than Bill's.
9. He plays the guitar__ (good) than me. *
10. I think golf is(interesting) than tennis.
11. This question is(easy) than the last one.
12. The party was (enjoyable) than the one before.
13. We both played well, but he waslucky) than me.
14. This computer is(fast) than mine.
15. Eric is(good) than me in maths.
16. Jack Nicholson is_ (famous) than Anthony Queen.
17. Pens are_(durable) than ballpoint pens.
18. Our carpet is (old) than yours.
19. Levi's jeans are much(expensive) than Mavi jeans.
20. The speakers of our stereo are (strong) than you have.
21. My teacher is_ (experienced) than my sister is.
22. Our baby grows (fast) than a baby of her age. *
23. Your hair is_ (wavy) than my hair.
24. I have (many) uncles than you have.
25. She will have (many) points in the exam than she did yesterday.