1. Behaving in a happy, friendly way.
2. Not caring or worrying about the possible bad or dangerous results of your actions.
3. Unwilling to talk about your abilities or achievements.
4. Determined to be successful, rich, famous etc.
5. Continuing to support someone or be their friend, even in a difficult situation.
1. Willing to give money, help, kindness, etc., especially more than is usual or expected.
2. Thinking about the needs and feelings of other people.
3. Able to wait for a long time or deal with a difficult situation without becoming angry or upset.
4. Behaving in an angry or rude way, as if you want to fight or attack someone.
5. Thinking you are better or more important then other people.