Christmas time - multiple choice
Christmas time quiz
Christmas fun - crossword
Christmas - definitions
Christmas time for boys and girls Is a happy day, For we go to grandmamma’s
And eat and sing and play. Grandma does not say to us— “Stop that horrid noise!"
‘Cause she understands we Can't
When we’re “only boys.” And she lets the girls play house,
In the garret old,
Grandma doesn’t scold.
But we ought to pick them up,Even on Christmas day,For we shouldn’t make kind friendsTrouble with our play. Yes, we love the Christmas time Best of all the year,We have waited for it long,Now, at last, it’s here.
Horrid: unpleasant, offensive, or vile
Strew: litter or mess up as in leaving toys everywhere.
Scolds: yell at or admonish
1. What time of the year is it? SundayEasterChristmasNew Year's Day
2. The children eat, sleepcrysing, and play when they come.
3. Grandma never says, “Stop that wonderfulhorridbeautiful noise.”
4. She knows that we can'twantwill not stop the noise.
5. Where do the girls play house? in the garagein the basementin the garretin the laundry room
6. Where is this place located? at the playgroundin the upper room near the roofin the backyare
7. When the children “strew” things around, Grandma never scoldsteasescleanslaughs.
8. The narrator says that the children should pick up their dogsbooksclothestoys even onEasterChristmasHalloweenLabor day.