Write do/does/don't/doesn't in the gaps:
1. you usually dance when you go out?
2. her father buy the milk in that supermarket?
3. I like lentils. I prefer peas.
4. Tom run very much with his car because it is dangerous.
5. Laura write emails to her friends?
6. Those girls go to the cinema very often.
7. your parents cook lunch at the weekends?
8. My friends like that film because they say it is very sad.
9. the teacher read the newspaper in the break?
10. the policeman help the old couple in the street?
11. the singers sing that song in the concert?