Write do/does/don't/doesn't in the gaps:
1. �you usually dance when you go out?
2. �her father buy the milk in that supermarket?
3. I �like lentils. I prefer peas.
4. Tom �run very much with his car because it is dangerous.
5. �Laura write emails to her friends?
6. Those girls �go to the cinema very often.
7. �your parents cook lunch at the weekends?
8. My friends �like that film because they say it is very sad.
9. �the teacher read the newspaper in the break?
10. �the policeman help the old couple in the street?
11. �the singers�sing that song in the concert?