• Leap year Day is similarly added at the end of
the second quarter. It is likewise dated “W,”
which equals 31 June, and called Leap year Day,
another world holiday in leap years.
1. What is the same in this proposed calendar?
2. The calendar will be divided into quarters.
3. The three months will have days respectively.
4. Each month has weekdays plus Sundays.
5. Each year begins on .
6. Each quarter begins on and ends on
7. What is Worldsday supposed to be?
8. When is Leap Year Day added?
Look at the calendar and see what day of the week your birthday would be. __________________________
What day of the week will school end? ____________________________