1. How can you account the money in your pocket?
2. People sometimes have difficulties in communicating each other.
3. The bank clerk advised me not to draw all money my account.
4. The teacher threatened the student expelling if he does not change his attitude.
5. Many teachers insist doing homework as it is necessary.
6. Thank you for sharing! It is very kind you!
7. You cannot always prevent children doing foolish things.
8. I have received a letter the editor of the local newspaper.
9. I am sorry blaming you for all the things you just couldn’t do.
10. It is very nice you to help me!
11. This amounts very little understanding.
12. The plane is going to take in a while.
13. She had started music classes but after a few lessons she went .
14. Little children often make different stories.
15. Your opinion is very different mine.
16. I am always amused little kittens.
17. It is not easy to cope all the problems on your own.
18. Your talking interferes my work!
19. I am pleased your work.
20. You must do this work time!
21. Even if you are angry with somebody, you should not shout him or her.
22. Soon we will have a New Year party and we are all going to dress . The best costumes will get an award.
23. I have not heard from John recently. I think I should call him and find out how he gets .
24. If you don’t get your salary increased I don’t know how we will get .
25. He is very clumsy and careless and that is why he always gets troubles.
26. I like to meet my friends and have a good time. They always crack me .
27. I need to ring my mother! I think she is worried about me.
28. I used to like to play the piano but then I turned .