Remember to pay attention to countables!
1. Everybody from my class (to come) to watch me play this afternoon.
2. As I (to sing) my song, two of my class mates start to laugh.
3. Henry (to play) records, while his brother (to sleep) in his room.
4. Do you know of anybody who (to study) right now?
5. Susan and her friend (to dream) of going to the Bahamas.
6. On Thursday, I (to see) my boss at 3 pm.
7. They (to walk) down the street when they suddenly see him.
8. Where is he? He (to swim) in the pool.