1. The snow (already/shovel) when they arrived.
2. After the laundry (wash) it (iron).
3. By three o’clock yesterday all of the chores (do).
4. At three o’clock yesterday the mail (deliver).
5. The meat (eat) as it (cook).
6. Before the check (write) the price (set).
7. First the car (check) then a proper document (issue).
8. By the time the diagnosis (determine) the patient (examine) twice by the doctor.
9. When the bus (repair) their journey (continue).
10. At three o’clock an important announcement (make) informing the students that the exams (cancel).
11. By the time the car (repair) half of the spare parts (change).