B. Choose the correct option.
1. She at the dog.
2. He a book.
3. They at the disco.
4. The babies a lot.
5. The leaves from the trees.
C. Choose the correct option.
1. the teacher you?
Yes, he .
2. you all morning?
No, I .
3. John and Paul in the pool?
No, they .
4. she a sport?
5. we them?
SIMPLE PAST / PAST CONTINUOUS
A. Write the correct form of the verb in brackets.
1. She (have) a shower when the phone (ring).
2. They (walk) down the street when they (hear) a noise.
3. She (look) at the man when he (have) an accident.
4. John (play) the piano when the woman (faint).
5. Sue (watch) TV when her father (arrive).
6. Students (make) a lot of noise, when the teacher (come) in the room.
7. The birds (sing) when it (start) raining.
8. He (play) football when he (fall) down.
9. My parents (listen) to the radio, when the electricity (go) off.
10. We (sleep) when a burglar (enter) in the house.