1. The travellers’ first destination is 3800 feet above sea level.
2. The region belongs to Pakistan.
3. There are avalanches and land slides in this region.
4. If a big rock broke down, it would roll down the mountain very slowly.
5. Harish doesn’t like travelling by car on this road.
6. The road is often used by army convoys.
7. India used to be part of the British Empire.
8. The Siachen Glacier has been a battle zone since 1947.
9. One of the US Presidents called the region the most dangerous place in the world.
10. Harish has never been a soldier.
Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
1. “I find myself in awe of travellers and traders” means:
2. Marco Polo was from and lived around
3. People who used to travel on the Silk Road did not use
4. If someone could not get to their destination, they certainly
5. The name of this road was the road of
The Siachen Glacier