IT communication, pronouns and advice
Possessives - Adjectives and Pronouns
What are they doing? (writing)
1. I have suggestions.
2. They are not asking for help.
3. You will have to wait for to come.
4. Has she had idea?
5. Would you like to talk to ?
6. She has bought eggs at the shop.
7. Did you see in the street while you were coming?
8. They have promised to him, but he refuses to say.
9. Have you ever seen as stupid?
10. There is in the basket. It is empty.
11. They saw coming down the street and ran away.
12. Could you please give me advice?
13. Do you know about wild animals?
14. She never said ill about .
15. has happened. She is very sad.
16. She said that threatened her, so she was very calm.
17. I have brothers or sisters. I am the only child in my family.
18. Do you have siblings?
19. Please, tell me about your family.
20. Are they in danger?
21. She has thought about for a long time.
22. Will you tell me ? Or do I have to understand myself?
23. They did not buy books or magazines.
24. She imagined but she did not tell what she had on her mind.
25. You have written exercises.
26. Are there apples on the table? Yes, do you want of them?
27. Have you read about the situation lately?
28. She has money, but she does not have idea what to do with it.
29. I have told you several things but it seems that you have not understood .