Complete this chart of irregular verbs:
infinitive past simple past participle
Now complete these sentences with the past simple of the following verbs:
1. He (play) football yesterday.
2. We (do) our homework last night.
3. They (travel) to new York last month.
4. My sister (be) very happy yesterday because it (be) her birthady.
5. There (be) many people at the supermarket yesterday morning.
6. I (send) you an e-mail.
7. My boss (bring) a bottle of champagne to celebrate his promotion.
8. We (eat) in that restaurant last weekend.
9. My mother (work) in that factory for five years.
10. Angela (sell) her old car last Monday.
11. Henry (like) riding his bicycle when he (be) a child.
12. Phil (love) his wife very much but their love (finish) and they (get) divorced last month.
13. We (be) at home yesterday evening.
14. Sandra (live) abroad two years ago.
15. John (go) to London last summer. He (study) English there.
Write the first ten previous sentences in negative:
1. He football yesterday.
2. We our homework last night
3. They to New York last month
4. My sister very happy yesterday because it her birthday.
5. There many people at the supermarket yesterday morning.
6. I an e-mail.
7. My boss a bottle of champagne to celebrate his promotion.
8. We in that restaurant last weekend.
9. My mother in that factory for five years.
10. Angela her old car last Monday.
Make questions for the following answers in the past, ask about the underlined information:
1. ? -No, I didn't find my keys.
2. ? -They lived in Spain
3. ? -I ate a pizza yesterday
4.? - Yes, there was an accident.
5. ? - I bought five CDs
6. ? -We met him last weekend
7. ? -She was at home