PRESENT SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS- PAST SIMPLE- CONTINUOUS
Past simple tense
Knowing Better...Charles Dickens
PETER and the wolf
PAST SIMPLE or PRESENT PERFECT?
1. Children (dress) quickly.
2. I (help) my mother in the kitchen.
3. We (walk) in the park.
4. They (wash) their clothes in the bathroom.
5. We (watch) an interesting film.
6. Students (work) in the garden.
7. Guna (play) basketball.
8. The girl (skip) very fast. (X2)
10. Henry (ski) down the hill.
2. We (open) the door.
3. Children (smile) happily.
5. She (want) a new dress.
6. Ervin (count) the documents.
7. A lot of people (skate) on the lake.
8. Nick (rest) last summer.
10. The teacher (plant) a tree.
1. We (wait) for you.
2. Ervin (fix) the bike.
3. The girl (clean) the house.
4. We (search) for information.
5. They (work) in the morning.
6. She (promise) to help.