Am - Is - Are- Was - Were
Past simple tense
Past Simple Tense
PAST SIMPLE (irregular verbs)
1. Children (dress) quickly.
2. I (help) my mother in the kitchen.
3. We (walk) in the park.
4. They (wash) their clothes in the bathroom.
5. We (watch) an interesting film.
6. Students (work) in the garden.
7. Guna (play) basketball.
8. The girl (skip) very fast. (X2)
10. Henry (ski) down the hill.
2. We (open) the door.
3. Children (smile) happily.
5. She (want) a new dress.
6. Ervin (count) the documents.
7. A lot of people (skate) on the lake.
8. Nick (rest) last summer.
10. The teacher (plant) a tree.
1. We (wait) for you.
2. Ervin (fix) the bike.
3. The girl (clean) the house.
4. We (search) for information.
5. They (work) in the morning.
6. She (promise) to help.