I.Complete the following sentences with the appropriate form of the verb in brackets ( will or be going to ):
2. A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up! B: I (get) you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up.
3. A: I can't hear the television! B: I (turn) it up so you can hear it.
4. We are so excited about our trip next month to France. We (visit) Paris, Nice and Grenoble.
5. Sue (come) to the party. Peter (be) there as well.
6. Ted: It is so hot in here! Sarah: I (turn) the air-conditioning on.
7. I think he (be) the next President of the United States.
8. After I graduate, I (attend) medical school and become a doctor. I have wanted to be a doctor all my life.
10. As soon as the weather clears up, we (walk) down to the beach and go swimming.