I.Complete the following sentences with the appropriate form of the verb in brackets ( will or be going to ):
2. A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up! B: I (get)ï¿½ you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up.
3. A: I can't hear the television! B: I (turn)ï¿½ it up so you can hear it.
4. We are so excited about our trip next month to France. We (visit)ï¿½ Paris, Nice and Grenoble.
5. Sueï¿½ï¿½(come)ï¿½ to the party.ï¿½Peterï¿½ (be)ï¿½ there as well.
6. Ted: It is so hot in here! Sarah: I (turn)ï¿½ the air-conditioning on.
7. I think he (be)ï¿½ the next President of the United States.
8. After I graduate, I (attend)ï¿½ medical school and become a doctor. I have wanted to be a doctor all my life.
10. As soon as the weather clears up, we (walk)ï¿½ down to the beach and go swimming.