PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE - PAST SIMPLE ? Choose the correct tense and form:
1) My aunt is a film star. She in four movies so far.
2) When Grandpa was a kid, he to school by bus, he all the way - it him almost an hour!
3) any good movies lately? - No, not really. The last movie I liked Jurassic Park!
4) I any news from Berta recently - is everything okay with her?
5) Yesterday evening somebody into the Brownsī house and their Picasso!
6) When Dad was little he a pet. It a dog. His name was Spotty because he big dots on his back.
7) any books by Mr Miller? - Yes, I , but I them. They were so boring to read!
8) Mumīs really angry with me. I my room since Christmas - itīs a mess!
9) I Dad a tie for his last birthday. He it, so he it back to the shop
and some funny socks instead.
10) Pleeeeeease, Dad, can I go to the concert? I my homework, I the dog, I my room,
and I out the rubbish. Iīm such a good kid! - Okay, but be back before midnight, alright?
Thanks, Dad - youīre the best!
11) I canīt wear my new dress today. I it yesterday evening and ,
so it all dirty and I it yet.
12) I with that company for three years now. I working here right after college.
13) My parents this house twelve years ago. Before that they in Chicago, but they the city.
14) Oh, I hope weīll win the match! We so hard, we thousands of exercises,
and we a lot of money on jerseys!
15) Do you know that new band "The Twelve Monkeys"?
No, I of them yet. any of their music?
Yes, I . I them last week. They in our school two weeks ago. It great!