Articles A or An
The Indefinite Article: A or AN
Articles A, An or The
Parts of Speech
2. She wants to be aanthe--- architect but she isn’t good at aanthe---
3. Please clean up aanthe--- bathroom. You left aanthe--- terrible mess
4. He is fourteen but he behaves like aanthe--- small child.
5. Let’s wait for aanthe--- others. Perhaps they will want to go to
6. What is aanthe--- capital city of aanthe--- Czech Republic?
7. She is not working at aanthe--- moment. She is aanthe---
8. We arrived home at aanthe--- six o’clock in aanthe--- morning.
9. Don’t make aanthe--- noise. I have aanthe--- headache.
10. She bought aanthe--- American car.
11. What’s aanthe--- capital of aanthe--- France?
12. He likes listening to aanthe--- radio and to aanthe--- records.
13. She lives in aanthe--- north of aanthe--- Spain but her parents live in
14. It’s aanthe--- shame that we don’t live in aanthe--- same city.
440 g boiled potatoes
80 g wholemeal flour
80 g semolina
For this recipe you will need few boiled potatoes, egg, wholemeal flour, semolina, bit of salt, bit of oil and pork crackling.
Put potatoes in saucepan with water and boil them for 20 – 30 minutes.
Let cooked potatoes to cool down and peel them.
Put peeled potatoes in bowl and mash them. Add flour, egg, semolina, pork crackling and bit of salt. Work into dough. Roll dough into long loaf and cut into discs. Roll these out flat.
Put oil in frying pan. Fry potato cakes until they are brown on both sides. You can cover them with grated cheese.