I know you're not a fool
Guilty feet have got no rhythm.
The way I danced with you.
Though it's easy to pretend,
So I'm never gonna dance again,
Listen and choose correct words:
Unscramble these words:
Tonight the music EEMSS so loud,
I wish that we could lose this OCDRW.
Maybe it's EETTRB this way,
We'd hurt AECH other with the things we want to say.
We could have been so good OEETRGHT,
We could have lived this AECDN forever...
But now, who's AONNG dance with me?
Now that you're gone... (x3)
Was what I did so wrong?
So wrong that you had to leave me alone?
IV. Pronunciation. Diphthongs (refers to two adjacent vowel sounds occurring within the same syllable).
dies, pain, so, mind, eyes, now, crowd, waste, know, loud, time, those, way, say
V. Wordsearch. Find these words: careless, comfort, crowd, dance floor, fool, ignorance, silver screen, whisper.
1. To behave in a dishonest way.
2. You can ... time or money. Opposite of 'save'.
3. A pleasant feeling of being relaxed and free from pain.
4. Synonym of 'appear'.
5. A person who behaves in a silly way without thinking.
6. A speacial place where you can dance.
7. Speaking very quietly, using thebreath but not the voice, so that only the person close to you can hear you.
8. Not certain or having doubts.
The answer is: .
It is . Its meaning is .
VII. Sum-up. Each student has to say one word which (s)he remembers from the song (you may ask your students to create sentences with those words to make sure that they know their meanings).