exercises > ALICE IN WONDERLAND - Listening Exercise
THe Media -- TELTHe Media -- TELEVISIO" - Listening test for Intermediate/ Upper Intermediate students
Physical description listening
Shopping + Teenagers´ opinions on fashion - Listening TEST for Intermediate Students
Valentine´s Day - Listening activities (video from youtube)
A 13-year-old boy´s life: Listening Comprehension Test
Little Red Riding Hood (Story Mini Book)
Listen to the first chapter and answer the questions that follow:
Remember: whenever you have to type the answer, capitalization and punctuation make the difference!
01. Alice is an only child.
02. Was Alice having fun?
03. Where was Alice at first?
04. Who was reading a book?
05. What does Alice like in books?
06. Did Alice have anything to entertain herself with?
07. What did Alice consider doing to enjoy herself?
try to find a florist
try to find a forest
try to find some flowers
08. Why didn't she do that?
09. What called Alice's attention?
a running rabbit
a hopping rabbit
10. What was the rabbit wearing?
11. Was the rabbit worried?
12. Did Alice go after the rabbit?
13. Where did the rabbit go?
to the woods
down a rabbit hole
14. Did she think about the consequences of going after the rabbit?
15. How did she fall down the hole?
16. How did she feel?
afraid and curious
more curious than afraid
more afraid than curious
17. What was there in the walls of the rabbit hole?
18. Did she think she would go across the globe?
19. Then, what did she worry about?
20. Whose company did she want?
21. What did she see down the hole?
22. What was the
his / her ears and nose
23. Was it like a maze there?
24. What did she see when she got to a big room?
holes and doors
only some doors
25. Where was the key she saw?
26. Could she use the key at first?
27. What was the key for?
open a big door
open a box
open a little door
28. Did she like what shw saw when she oppened the door?
29. What was it?
30. What did she need to do in order to go to the
drink something to get shorter
get taller to drink something
drink something to get smaller
get smaller to drink something
drink something to get taller
31. Did she enjoy the taste of what she dank?
32. How long did it take her to get the results she expected?
It took her
33. How did she react when she
34. What did she have to do to get the
drink the liquid to get smaller
get smaller to eat the cake
eat the cake to drink the liquid
eat the cake to get taller
eat the cake to get the box
get taller to eat the cake
get the box to get bigger
get bigger to get the drink
35. What happened?
she got smaller
she got bigger
What is going to happen next?