These are incomplete sentences. Circle A, B, C or D as your best choice to complete each sentence.
1. Now Nam has got a car. He ____________a motor-cycle.
A. uses to drive B. used to driving C. used to drive D. uses to driving
2. In the past,_____ disabled children.
A. education B. educators
C. educating D. educated
A. the death - the injured B. the dead - the injured C. the dead - the injury D. the die - the injured
4. Do you think the ___________should pay more taxes?
A. poorer B. poor C. poverty D. poorly
5. It's better for the _______to be cared for at home rather than in hospitals.
A. sick B. sicker C. sickness D. sickly
6. The government is discussing the problem of housing for the_________
A. unemploy B. employed C. employ D. unemployed
7. We haven't really ________the cost of the activities yet.
A. calculating B. calculation C. calculated D. calculate