They see cheese and cookies and tomatoes and milk , but they can not see a so they decide to go on.
USE THE WORDS IN THE WORD BANK TO COMPLETE THE SENTENCES.
cookies supermarket turkey gas station
cheese shopping cart milk
1. Marcy and Mathew go past first the .
2. They come to the .
3. The kids take a .
4. They can see , and .
5. Marcy and Mathew cannot see a .
CLIC ON THE CORRECT ANSWER.
1. In the last paragraph they stands for…
2. What is the opposite for come.
3. This animal has got feathers and a short beak. Its a bird but it cannot fly.