e.g.: This is Mary’s book. This is her book.
Task - Here you can see mixed sentences. Write down the correct sentences.
1) is / photo / that / our.
2) are / eyes / blue / her.
3) here / apple / is / your.
4) is / today / birthday / his.
5) small / windows / are / its.
6) my / this / umbrella / big / is.
7) there / black / your / is / pencil.
8) are / my / these / friends / children.
9) new / there / their / are / bags.
10) boxes / aren’t / our / those / old.
Task - Correct the mistakes in the following sentences. There can be correct sentences. Put a tick after the correct sentence.
1) My father is Peter’s brother.
2) I am you friend.
3) You is his teacher.
4) Terry is our new cat.
5) It’s hair is black.
6) His neck is long.
7) They’re his old book.
8) We’re house is big.
9) My box is brawn and yellow.
10) Tim is at his home.