Prepositions of place
Prepositions of place
On, in, under, above, next to, in front of, between
Prepositions - Listen and choose
Prepositions of place - listening exercise
1. George visits us inonat- every Christmas.
2. They had a nice party inonat- June the 12th.
3. We met only inonat- last year.
4. I do not have Music inonat- Wednesday.
5. He arrived inonat- December 12th.
6. Lilac blossoms inonat- May.
7. This palace was built inonat- 17th century.
8. I will go away inonat- 25th of July.
9. He bought this car inonat- March.
10. They do not work inonat- Friday.
1. Some people rest inonat- the afternoon.
2. They saw a crime inonat- noon.
3. We celebrate different fests inonat- October.
4. I always get flowers inonat- my birthday.
5. This program is on only inonat- Saturday.
6. Children must rest well inonat- weekend.
7. There were many wars inonat- Middle Iron Age.
8. We decorate a fir tree inonat- Christmas.
9. This school was built inonat- 2002.
10. The weather is usually cold inonat- January.
1. The course starts inonat- Tuesday afternoon.
2. We play special games inonat- Easter.
3. It usually snows inonat- Christmas day.
4. They rested in Jurmala inonat- last June.
5. They arrived inonat- Christmas eve.
6. I always have a rest inonat- midday.
7. The cartoon starts inonat- 13:45.
8. The sun shines brightly inonat- July.
9. I can meet you inonat- Monday afternoon.
10. You must hand in your essay inonat- January 15th.
1. Children do not go to school inonat- June.
2. My cousin was born inonat- 2005.
3. A week starts inonat- Monday.
4. People flew to the space inonat- 20th century.
5. We did not work inonat- last week.
6. I usually take my dog for a walk inonat- 12:00.
7. Children prepare for school inonat- August.
8. I will meet him inonat- lunch time.
9. We work hard inonat- the morning.
10. We sleep inonat- midnight.
1. I do not work inonat- night.
2. My father’s birthday is inonat- November.
3. I will send you a letter inonat- next month.
4. She has her music classes inonat- Thursday.
5. We all went to visit him inonat- the day of his recovery.
6. There is much snow inonat- December.
7. They were arrested inonat- Saturday night.
8. She was born inonat- 12.09.2008.
9. This club was founded inonat- 2000.
10. I always congratulate her inonat- her name’s day.
1. The beach party is inonat- 4th August.
2. First snowdrops appear inonat- April.
3. The train leaves inonat- 5:35.
4. We are usually tired inonat- the evening.
5. We started this project inonat- September.
6. The date when we must hand in the report is inonat- 1st of October.
7. They will go abroad inonat- February.
8. I read this book inonat- 1999.
9. I am usually sleepy inonat- Monday morning.
10. We always have a cake inonat- proclamation day.
1. I had a break inonat- quarter past three.
2. This holiday is inonat- first Monday of October.
3. Scientists understood it only inonat- last century.
4. Our last meeting was inonat- February the 2nd.
5. This machine was invented inonat- 19th century.
6. I will visit her inonat- this Easter.
7. People do not work inonat- independence day.
8. We can watch romantic movies inonat- Tuesday.
9. I like to rest inonat- Friday evening.
10. There were many diseases inonat- medieval times.