Tenses active and passive voices
Form Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect Simple, Present Perfect Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect Simple, Future Simple, Future Perfect Simple - Active Voice or Passive Voice.
1. Tea (sometimes/serve) with milk or a slice of lemon.
2. They (meet) each other for the first time 3 years ago.
3. They (read) that article in 1997.
4. I (already/tell) you but you (not/understand) me.
5. It (repair) long time ago.
6. The ideas (discuss) fruitlessly at that time.
7. They occasionally (buy) some flowers.
8. Birds always (fly) to the South in autumn.
9. Many new laws (pass) this year.
10. Our house (always/clean) at weekend.
11. The exhibition (hold) in 1997.
1. She (not/find) work yet.
2. They (talk) to each other right now.
3. This shop (build) in 2000.
4. We (speak) about this problem very much this year.
5. When the plane (land) they (get) off.
6. By three o’clock I (finish) it and then I will help you.
7. I liked the book very much. I (never/read) anything like that before.
8. They (paint/already) the walls of their house.
9. Wires (often/tear) during the storms in autumn.
10. During the course many notes (take). The course is over now.
11. I (wait) for you at 3 o’clock yesterday.
1. Milk (always/heat) for children in winter.
2. Nice movies (show) on TV on Mondays.
3. Children (go) to school on weekdays.
4. Last Christmas I (give) you my heart. :)
5. These books (buy)last week.
6. They (arrive) at 3 o’clock yesterday.
7. I (have) a good rest next weekend.
8. I (work) here since 1999.
9. We (sweep) four classrooms today.
10. While the telephone (charge) the electricity (go) out.
11. Lies (seldom/tell) without thinking.