1. a small hand-held device which is moved across a flat surface to move the cursor on a computer screen.
3. a portable microcomputer suitable for use while travelling.
7. a location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more web pages.
9. the surface of an electronic device, especially that of a television, VDU, or monitor, on which images and data are displayed.
2. remove or erase.
4. make a copy of.
5. copy (data) from one computer system to another or to a disk.
6. a machine for printing text or pictures.
9. a device that scans documents and converts them into digital data.