Fill in the gaps with the right form of the verb TO BE:
1. Where ï¿½you from?
2. How old ï¿½you? How old ï¿½your brother?
3. What ï¿½your aunt's name?
4. I ï¿½glad to see you! How ï¿½you?
5. The dog ï¿½in the garden.
6. Tom's parents ï¿½travel agents.
7. ï¿½your father a teacher? - No, he .
8. John ï¿½a nice boy. I like him!
9. That book ï¿½very interesting. Take this one!
10. The best seats ï¿½10$.
11. Rome ï¿½the capital of Italy.
12. I ï¿½hot! Open the window, please!
13. What ï¿½the weather like today?
14. ï¿½Tom and Bob good tennis players?
15. What ï¿½your parents' address?