Fill in the correct personal pronoun:
1. This book is for Peter. Give it to .
2. My penfriend Barbara lives in London. This is a letter from .
3. I have got a problem with my homework. Can you help ?
4. Here are two boxes for Jack: Please give to .
5. Mr Ringer, our maths teacher, is very friendly. He always helps with our exercises.
6. Jim´s father likes music, so Jim gives a cassette.
And once again... we need the personal pronoun
He can't buy that house. It is too expensive for !
I'm so hungry. Please, givean apple!
Where is the football? We must look for !
What have you got for mum? -I have got a book for !
Laura is my best friend. I like very much.
Where is little Joe? I can't see!
Where is Mary? I must talk to !
This is a nice film. I like very much.
Where is Mr Brown? I want to speak to !
I know you are behind the flowers, but I can't see.
Do you know where my trainers are? I can't find !
I can't come to your party, but here is a present for !
Pick some apples and putinto the basket.