A) Choose the correct option.
1) Harry his homework now.
2) They tennis every day.
3) Look! Ben a pink T-shirt.
4) I at the moment.
5) Jack TV after dinner.
6) Vicky at the moment.
7) Paul every day.
8) Paul at the moment.
9) Be careful! You fast.
10) Mum always delicious food.
B) Put the verbs in brackets into Present Simple or Present Continuous. Write full forms.
1) Leslie and I volleyball at the weekends. (play)
2) Gina and James to London now. (travel)
3) Look! Frank to the cinema with Mary. (go)
4) Greg the piano every day. (play)
5) Ann dinner at the moment. (have)
6) Jim usually a shower in the evening. (have)
7) Take your umbrella with you. It . (rain)
8) They usually to school by bus. (go)
9) I often a jumper and trousers. (wear)
10) But today I a dress. (wear)
Created by Ms Györgyi Tokodi