e.g.: Mr Smith has got a pet. * Y Has Mr Smith got a pet? Yes, he has.
Tim and Peter have got a blue car. * N Have Tim and Peter got a blue car? No, they haven’t.
2) Adam and Henry have got six fish. * N
3) I have got twenty books. * N
4) Mr Taylor has got thirty-four DVDs. * Y
5) You have got three budgies. * N
6) Danny has got a new CD player. * Y
7) My uncle and aunt have got two sons. * N
8) Martha has got birthday today. * Y
9) I have got a toothbrush. * Y
10) Her cousin (Adam) has got an apple. * N
Task 4 – Rewrite the sentences using the short forms of the verbs. Look at the example.
e.g.: He has got an apple. He's got an apple.
2) My sister has got a guinea pig.
3) Her daughter has got a pink box.
4) You have not got a photo.
5) Samantha has got a new friend.
6) I have not got a pen.
7) You have got a son.
8) Willy has not got a brother.
9) Your grandpa has got three radios.
10) The Coltons have not got a horse.
Task 5 – Ask questions about the underlined words. Look at the example.
e.g.: He has got an apple. What has he got?
2) I have got a car in the garage.
3) We have got a house.
4) His mother has got a red car.
5) Tim has got eight DVDs.
6) They have got English on Monday.
7) Sally’s parents have got a shop.
8) You have got karate training twice a week.
9) Billy has got a watch from his grandparents.
10) We have got ten balloons for your party.