Defining Non Defining
Writing a TV show description
WHO....WHICH .....WHERE ???
A Complete the sentences with the correct relative pronoun.
1. The fish you like has been served
2. I am a teacher understands your problems.
3. The house is in the park is Paul´s.
4. are the photos we took in Australia?
5. I like students have a good sense of humour
6. I don´t like men are in love with their cars.
7. This is the country I live.
8. The tourist centre you are is very interesnting.
9. I am a woman believes in promises.
10. Those books are on the table, are mine.
11. The car _ was in the garage, was red.
12. The school I studied has been demolished.
13. The moon is a place I would like to go.
14. The school I studied was redecorated last year.
15. He likes things are exciting.
16. I love books have a nice end.
17. Sevilla is a city I feel relaxed.
18. The school is a place I enjoy
19. My sister prefers boys are tall
20. He plays sports are very dangerous.
21. I am a teacher likes playing games in class.
22. I read comics are funny
23. My father is a man enjoys cycling.
24. I eat salads have no tomatoes.
25. My friends watch films are about mystery.
26. Beach is a place I enjoy more.
27. Bed is I dream !!!
28. My girlfriend is a woman loves animals.
29. Your house is you feel better.
30. I teach children are special.
1. The book is on the table. It has a blue cover.
2. We visited the town. It lies at the source of the Danube.
3. David bought a camera. It was made in Japan.
4. Ann lost the money. It belonged to her uncle.
5. I know the girl. She is going out with my cousin.
6. Helen has a stamp collection. It has many rare stamps.
7. This is the date. Your book has to be read by then.
8. There was a man at the party. He was very tall.
9. We saw the palace. Louis XIV lived there.
10. I’d like you to meet Ann. She is my girlfriend.