We (want) to buy cheap goods from our partners. We (want) to get profit. Our partners (offer) us a good discount. In fact they even (reduce) the price. We (organize) a meeting. At the meeting we (discuss) the collaboration. They (offer) a good approach. We (agree) . The price (be) small and the delivery (be) cheap. It (be) a very profitable deal.
Now write the sentences in Present Continuous, Present Simple and Past Simple
1. Now they (offer) a good deal.
2. They (reduce) the price last week.
3. We (discuss) the model right now.
4. We (not/offer) a discount, we (offer) to reduce the price last week.
5. We (offer) to organize the meeting last week.
6. We (not/discuss) collaboration every month.
7. He (show) a new approach how to increase the profit now.
8. They (not/reduce) the price every month.
9. We (increase) the price by 5% last week.
10. They (improve) their positions on the market last year.
11. I always (provide) all necessary information.
12. We (not/develop) useless projects.
13. I (deal) with these people now.
14. She (organize) many presentations.
15. We (discuss) the meeting last time.
16. They always (discuss) everything before they (do) it.
17. I (not/agree) to this approach.
18. They always (deliver) goods on Friday.
19. We never (buy) cheap goods.
20. We (speak) about difficult things now.
21. I (not/need) your help.
22. We (deliver) only expensive goods.