Guess who? Who is it?
Guess who is...it?
PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS - rules + exercises + KEY
I Suppose So - I Donīt Suppose So / I Suppose Not
Whose hat is it?
guess what is it?(31-07-08)
A) GUESS THE WORD FOR EACH DEFINITION
1. It's a place which is smaller than a town.
2. It's the person whose son is my nephew.
3. It's the shop where meat is sold.
4. It's the time of the year when leaves fall from the trees.
5. It's a soft yellow substance which is produced by bees.
6. It's one of the children who was born at the same time of the same mother.
7. It's the woman whose husband has died.
8. Little drops of water that come out of your body when you're very hot or afraid.
9. It's a person who breaks into a house and steals things.
10. It's the part of a car, usually at the back, where you put boxes, cases, parcels...inside.
11. It's a small animal that flies at night and usually lives in caves or dark places.
12. It's a dead person who appears as a spirit to living people.
13. It's a play for the theatre, cinema, TV, of a serious kind which has a sad ending.
14. It's a type of house where Indian tribes used to live many years ago.
15. It's an indoor sport which is played by two people and whose hands are covered with thick gloves.
16. It's a large, round orange fruit with many seeds in it which is carved for Halloween celebrations.
17. It's a building where you can see old things such as pictures, jewels, antiquities, dead animals, etc.
18. It's something which one seems to see or experience during sleep.
19. It's someone whose parents are dead.
20. It's the place where you wait for the train at the station.
B)MATCH EACH PICTURE WITH SOME OF THE DEFINITIONS ABOVE (WRITE THE WORD IN THE BOXES). THERE ARE TWO EXTRA PICTURES