Write "who" or "which" in the blanks.
1. Kelly is the girl I met in the USA last year.
2. J.R.R. Tolkien wrote Lord of the Rings trilogy created some races like elves and orks.
3. Charlie was a poor boy became the owner of a chocolate factory.
4. Those people are my neighbors moved here ten years ago.
5. Susan wrote an essay is about global warming.
6. Neil Armstrong was the first person on the moon is American.
7. Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia has a lot of information on every topic.
8. I wore my new shoes were my birthday presents.
9. This is the love letter my boyfriend wrote.
10. The Statue of Liberty is in Liberty Island in the USA was a gift from the people of France.