1. I have suggestions. So you can think for yourself.
2. They are not asking for help.
3. You will have to wait for to come.
4. Has she had idea?
5. Would you like to talk to ?
6. She has bought eggs at the shop. So we can fry them now.
7. Did you see in the street while you were coming?
8. They have promised to him, but he refuses to say.
9. Have you ever seen as stupid?
10. There in the basket. It is empty.
Insert some, any, no, something, nothing, anything, somebody, nobody, anybody.
Do not pay attention to the translation for Latvian Students: ievietojiet some, any, no, something, nothing, anything, somebody, nobody, anybody.
1. They saw coming down the street. The street was completely empty.
2. Could you please give me advice?
3. Do you know about wild animals?
4. She never said ill of .
5. has happened, she is very sad.
6. She said that threatened her, so she was very calm.
7. I have brothers or sisters. I am the only child in my family.
8. Do you have siblings?
9. Please, tell me about your family.
10. Are they in danger?