I)-LISTENING†††††††††††††††††††††††† ††[10 marks]
● Listen to the conversation and:
A-Tick (√) the correct answers:[5 marks]
1. Why is the woman going to the conference tomorrow?A. tohave fun.B. totalk about Englishlearning problems.C. totalk about the new product.
2. Why is the woman a bit nervous?A. She has an exam.B. Worried that the people at the conference do not like her speech.C. She is travelling alone.
3. Why didnít the man go to the conference last year?A. He was busy with his family.B. He was on vacation in Greece.C. He was sick.
4. How are they going to go to the conference tomorrow?A. by taxiB. by busC. by subway.
5. What time should the woman be at the manís house?A. half past sevenB. ten past nineC. quarter past seven
B- Write True or False:††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† [5 marks]
1. The man is not going to the conference tomorrow because he is on vacation.†† [††††††††††††††††††††††††† ]
2. The woman is going alone to the conference.††††††† [††††††††††††††††††††††††† ]
3. The man decides to take his wife with him to the conference tomorrow. [††††††††††††††††††††† ]
4. The woman is going to deliver a speech as usual.†††† [†††††††††††††††††††† ]