ENGLISH TEST ( HEALTH )
For Elementary Levels
I. Tick the odd one out. (10 points)
Head Headache Sore throat Cough
Shoulder Hands Stomachache Lung
1. matter/ you/ the/ is/ with/ What/?
2. very/ I/ tired/ am/.
3. doctor/ see/ You/ should/ a/.
4. I/ headache/ a/ have/.
5. today/ Linda/ go/ can’t/ school/ to/.
III. Should or Shouldn’t? (5pts)
1. I have a stomachache. -> You eat too much.
2. I have a cough. -> You keep warm.
3. I have a toothache. -> You eat too many candies.
4. I have a sore throat. -> You drink cold water.
5. I have a headache. -> You take some aspirins.
IV. Gap-Fill: me/ him/ her/ them/ us/ you. (5pts)
1. Listen to . I’m speaking English.
2. Hoa and Lan are singing. Listen to .
3. Look at . She is dancing.
4. Look at . I and Lan are playing volleyball.
5. Don’t call . He is doing his homework.
V. Read and answer the questions. (10pts)
It was very hot yesterday. Minh had a fever and he was very tired. He went to a doctor to have a check up. The doctor checked him, after that he gave him some medicines and said: “You should take the medicines. You shouldn’t go to school. I think you will get better soon.”
1. What was the matter with Minh yesterday?
2. Did he see a doctor?
3. What did the doctor give him?
4. What should he do?
5. What shouldn’t he do?