Active or passive? Complete the sentences.
1. They are being builtare builtare buildingbuild a new airport at the moment.
2. My mother washis washinghas been washedwashed the clothes yesterday.
3. ‘How did you fall?’ 'Some body pushwas pushedpushedhad pushed me.’
4. The oranges was soldhave soldare being selledwere being sold by the merchant at 9 a.m. yesterday.
5. I can’t find my bag. Somebody has takentakeshas been takenwas taking it!
6. My watch is broken. It was repairedis being repairedhas been repairedwill repair at the moment.
7. Who inventwas inventedinventedhad been invented the camera?
8. The grass in the field has cuthave cuthas been cutis cut since morning.
9. The information is sendingis going to sendwill sentwill be sent to you as soon as possible.