Use the pictures to complete the sentences. Use only He/She said that ... .
1. I met Diane last week. She said that she was enjoying her new job.
2. Betty didn't want anything to eat.
3. I wanted to borrow Mike's ladder but
4. Sally was invited to the party but
5. Sharon told me she didn't want the picture.
6. Martin has just gone away on holiday.
7. I was looking for Robert.
8. "Why did Steve stay at home?"
9. "Has Mary gone out?"
Put in say/said or tell/told.
1. He he was tired.
2. What did she you?
3. Anna she didn't like Peter.
4. Jack me that you were ill.
5. Please don't Jim what happened.
6. Did Lucy she would be late.
7. The woman she was a reporter.
8. The woman us she was reporter.
9. They asked me a lot of questions but I didn't them anything.
10. They asked me a lot of questions but I didn't anything.