Do or Does?
1. you like to play volleyball?
2. Kathy need more money?
3. Ken and Jenny want to go to school by bus?
4. your sister like to watch Pretty Little Liars?
5. your mother cook well?
6. your cousins get up early on weekends?
7. our friends need to talk to us today?
8. Sally prefer to eat lasagna or pizza for dinner?
9. the teachers help the students?
10. my niece need to come here to do the exercises?
Did or Will?
1. you get up early tomorrow?
2. you get up early yesterday?
3. they watch TV last night?
4. she buy a car last month?
5. she sell her car next month?
6. we meet yesterday morning?
7. we meet our friends tonight?
8. the students finish doing the exercises before the teacher corrected them?
9. the teacher correct the exercises after we finish them?
10. you have difficulties doing this exercise?