CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD.
3. entreehamburgermain coursespaghetti
5. jellyfrutiice creamcake
8. pieice creamcakeshrimp
9. potatoesfried potatoeschipsships
2. The meal that you eat in the early afternoon is .
3. The meal that you eat in the evening is .
4. I drink a of coffee after dinner.
5. The customer in the restaurant asked the waiter for the .
6. The glass has a lot of water in it. It's .
7. I my books to class every day.
8. The food is very good. It's .
9. Children like games because they are .
10. I have one book. I need more for the other students.
III. WRITE THE NUMBER TO ORDER THE CONVERSATION.
What would you like to drink?
I'd like coffee please.
May I take your order?
Yes, I'll have the fish please
IV. ORDER THE WORDS AND WRITE THE SENTENCE.